Dermaplaning is the removal of the fine vellus hair that is on the face.
It is also a form of manual skin exfoliation.
What does dermaplaning do?
*Removes surface dead/keratinised skin cells
• Removes unwanted facial hair
• Doesn’t cause any inflammation
• Instant results
• Skin has a nice, healthy glow
• Skin feels incredibly soft and smooth
• Non-traumatic method of skin rejuvenation
• Improves skin tone
• Can accentuate facial features and make clients look slimmer
• Can be used in pregnant women who may be contraindicated to other treatments such chemical
• Does not disrupt pH balance of the skin
* Make-up glides on effortlessly for a flawless finish
• Improves superficial pigmentation
• Allows topical treatments to be absorbed more readily
• Improves fine lines and wrinkles
• Can help to diminish scars
• Does not cause the skin to ‘peel’: no downtime
• Exfoliation treatment of choice for extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or visible facial veins
*Stimulates collagen and elastin
• The skin immediately starts producing newer, healthier skin
• Stimulates circulation of blood and lymph flow
• Enhances the natural shedding process of the skin
• Stimulates new cell growth
For excellent continued results dermaplaning is recommended every 4-6 weeks, depending on the individual.
Removal of facial vellus hair and topical epidermal exfoliation
40 mins £45
Removal of facial vellus hair with topical exfoliation.
To stimulate collagen, rejuvenate the face, encourage cellular repair and boost circulation,
50 mins £55
Removal of facial vellus hair with topical exfoliation
Deeply hydrating and moisturising masque leaving a moist film on the skin. Encourages vascular constriction and provides a tightening effect to smooth out stress and age related lines.
60 mins £65
Dermaplaning Home Care
Dermaplaning Home Care
We use and recommend multi award winning Eve Taylor skin care products.
After dermaplaning it is important to maintain hydration within the skin and protect from UVA/UVB rays.
The products we would advice to use are the
*Ultra Soothing, Range
*Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
*Aromatic Soothing or Calming Serum, Brightening Serum
*C+ Bright Moisturiser.
These can all be purchased in salon, click and collect or home delivery via our sister website
We are happy to advice on any questions regarding skin care or treatment suitability.